Not at all! iSharing usually consumes around 1% of battery over 24 hours. So, even if you leave the app on all day, it will barely affect your phone use.
Articles in this section
- My Driving Report data is missing.
- [Android] How do I turn on/off Driving Report?
- What is Driving Report?
- [Android] My location does not update in realtime
- [Android 11] I'm getting a "Network Error" message OR my friend's location isn't updating.
- How can I delete my account?
- How do I log out?
- I'm getting a notification that says "iSharing is having trouble with Google Play services. Please try again."
- Does iSharing consume a lot of battery?
- How do I change / delete places?