A location is updated by distance base, not time base.
For Android devices, the accuracy can be increased by go to:
- Settings > (Google) > Location (service) > enable all settings & set to High accuracy
Also, to get the most precise coordinates, we need all our user's devices to meet the following requirements:
- Turn on location service (GPS) at all times
- Turn on both WiFi and Data, regardless of which one you’re connected to
- Have data left in your wireless plan, if you don’t have unlimited data
- Turn off Low Power Mode or Battery Saver Mode
- Have the app running in the background at all times
Please refer to the links below to read more about how to improve location accuracy, based on your device.