Premium Service subscriptions and payments are managed by the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Because of this reason, you will need to change the payment method associated with your Apple ID or your Google account in order to change your payment method for iSharing.
If you have an iPhone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Media & Purchases, then tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap Manage Payments.
- Tap Add Payment Method.
- Enter the payment method details, then tap Done.
If you have an Android:
- On your Android phone, go to your payment methods in Google Play.
- Tap Add a payment method.
- Choose the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.